YOUR RETREAT DETAILS
DATE: May 12-14th, 2023 (Arrive: 2:00 PM on Friday, Depart: 3:00 PM on Sunday)
LOCATION: Loretto Maryholme Retreat Centre, 379A Bouchier St., Roches Point, ON, Canada
- Nurture Cozy: simple private bedroom, shared bathroom
- Nurture Together: large shared bedroom, private bathroom with clawfoot bath
- Nurture Lush: large private bedroom, private bathroom with clawfoot bath
Occupancy is first-come, first-served. Please indicate any accessibility needs at checkout.
Four 2 hour hands-on workshops and all materials. See above for full workshop descriptions.
All meals, snacks and drinks. Wine served with dinner. Menus are mostly vegetarian & all allergies, sensitivities, and strong dislikes are happily accommodated.
- Cocktails and Grazing Dinner (Friday evening)
- Buffet-Style Breakfast & Lunch, Harvest Table Family-Style Feast (Saturday)
- Harvest Table Brunch (Sunday)
- Coffee, tea, and snack stations set up for grazing when needed.
- rest, relaxation and time for solitude and contemplation in a beautiful, natural setting
- a full-sized labyrinth in a pine grove
- lake access
- walking paths
NURTURE SELF CARE KIT:
A collection of curated gifts to nourish your body and soul throughout the retreat and to remind you of the retreat when you return home. All items are sponsored by local women-run Canadian companies.
Membership in a growing, collaborative community of like-minded creatives with opportunities to cross-pollinate in other creative ventures, projects and mutually beneficial personal and professional relationships.
Nurture Alumni pricing on other Nurture events and offerings.