At Nurture, we intentionally partner with people whose unique expression of creative talent influences, inspires and informs their life: as a business owner and in their own personal and professional development. We’re inspired by YOU, your photography, and the way you see the world and would love to consider you for our team!
HOW WE RETREAT.
Nurture is magic. The community that is built through the friendships forged over this soulful weekend of creativity, sensuality, good food and warm togetherness is potent. Nurture inspires a delicious ripple effect beyond any networking opportunity we’ve found out there. It’s also literally delicious, as shared decadent harvest table meals provide the foundation for our connection.
One of our recent facilitators, Kathryn Bondy, put it this way: “I think what stands out about being on the Nurture team is the bonds you form – for sure with the attendees, but so strongly with the other team members: you get a deep sense of shared fate. It feels fated that you meet and connect and grow together personally and professionally once the retreat is over.” Each Nurture Team cohort is specially curated to encourage connection and cross-pollination of your unique blend of talents and personalities. We think you’d flourish here!
HOW WE COLLABORATE.
At Nurture, we seek to explore creativity as alchemy. We believe deeply in the nourishment provided by working with our hands and our hearts to make something beautiful. Through the act of creating, we hold space for our light and our darkness, our struggles and our triumphs, and delve into how we can intentionally work with and through the reality of the full spectrum. We also have a ton of light-hearted, playful fun! We like to skip the prescriptive shot lists and go straight to the heart of things. YOUR heart. While we do provide you with a helpful guide, our foundational creative prompt is for you to shoot what lights you up and moves you while you enjoy your own retreat. We want to see Nurture through your eyes!
WHAT YOU PROVIDE
- Attendance at our (mandatory) Team Meeting held virtually via Zoom, exactly one month prior to the retreat date.
- Documentation of the retreat via photo or video according to your own inspiration (a small number of specific shots may be requested and agreed upon in advance with the Retreat Founder, ie: shots of sponsored products in context of retreat – you will receive a Nurture Retreat Photographer Guide PDF)
- Help setting up the retreat space to make it cozy and resetting the space before we leave. It’s fun, it’s creative, collaborative, and abundant with good vibes.
- An edited gallery of the best of these photos (suggested image count of 150-300) shared with the Retreat Founder in a timely manner and license for Nurture to use them (always with full credit).
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- A cozy meet & greet virtual Nurture Team Meeting exactly one month before the retreat.
- Special Nurture Team Dinner and private team retreat the first night of the retreat: candlelight, wine, connection and all the info you need for the weekend ahead. We get grounded, relax, and set up the venue in an intentional, leisurely way.
- We cover your full ticket to Nurture (valued at $1200), plus a $250 honorarium.
- Features and promotion across all of our social media channels and website to share about you and what you do and what makes you and your creative process resonant.
- A Nurture gift bag full of curated items by local makers and artisans.
- Sumptuous meals prepared intentionally with your special dietary needs in mind.
- Full access to all workshops & retreat activities. This is YOUR retreat!
- In every case, your images will be fully and appropriately linked and credited. You retain full copyright of the images.
- Fruitful, meaningful connection with incredible creative kindreds and membership in the Nurture community at large: collaboration, cross-pollination, and all manner of creative partnerships, opportunities and friendships post-retreat.