When attendees arrive to retreat at Nurture, the first thing that greets them is a pretty package nestled on the corner of their cozy, be-quilted bed. We affectionately call them ‘Nurture Care Kits’ and they are full of small things made with big love that help keep the spirit of self care alive once the retreat is over.
We partner with Canadian makers, artisans and store owners like you, whose products embody the spirit of Nurture: nourishing, beautiful, quality, handmade items with an emphasis on natural or organic ingredients, and promoting connection with oneself.
We love to feature small businesses and get your products in the hands of people who both need them and love them, at the retreat, and beyond!
WHY TAKE PART?
You’re a busy business owner – so why would you want to donate fourteen items to our retreat? Here are a few reasons that our Care Kit Sponsors have contributed in the past:
- Your products are a featured part of our retreat. They become synonymous with self care and nurturing for our attendees.
- It’s not transactional – it’s personal and reciprocal. We take time at the retreat (and beyond) to tell your story – how you got started and why it matters to you that you make what you are making. We draw a vital connection between maker and product and create community around what you are creating in this world.
- Many of our Care Kit contributors have gone on to become Nurture workshop facilitators, where appropriate.
- Your products are advertised across all our social media platforms shown being used in context at the retreat.
- Our professional photographer will be documenting your products and we will share them. Feel free to re-post, with credit, across social media.
- You become part of the Nurture family – we are here to uplift you, support you and tell everyone about you!
In short, consider this the most hyper-targeted word-of-mouth marketing that you can get. If your products are great, attendees often go on to re-purchase or tell all their friends about the new brand they’ve discovered. It’s a win-win for us both!
HOW IT WORKS
- You provide 14 items (pickup or shipping covered on case by case basis).
- We package them prettily in our bespoke retreat Nurture Care Kits.
- Nurture Care Kits are placed on each retreat guest’s bed at the retreat, to welcome them when they arrive.
- Retreat guests spend this meaningful weekend interacting with your product, so it becomes a touchstone for them of this personally nourishing time away.
- Sonja Seiler, the Retreat Founder, will interview you to learn the story of your business and the spirit behind your offering.
- We feature your products being used at the retreat on our social media.
- We tell the retreat attendees the story of you, your business and your product at the retreat.
- We write a creative blurb featuring you and your business in our virtual Nurture Marketplace – a shopping destination for many who follow Nurture (under construction in preparation for the holiday season – your product will be featured!).
A FEW OF OUR PAST PARTNERS
BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR
We’d love to learn more about your company and products! Please complete our short application form to ensure that it’s a good fit for our upcoming retreats. Thank you!
Note: We do not accept submissions for services. Our emphasis is on handmade, self-care products created in Canada.